What Redruth & District Chamber does
- Promotes Redruth, its membership and local businesses
- Provides access to information on important issues that affect trade and the local community
- Meets regularly to discuss the issues that are affecting local businesses
- Provides an open forum for doing business locally
- Organises Charitable events headlined by an annual Dinner in December
- Supports local events and activities such as Murdoch Day and the Christmas Lights — organised by the ‘Redruth Christmas Events Group
Join Your Local Chamber
If you are interested in benefiting from membership and want to get involved with like minded local businesses, the annual fee is £30. Please contact our Membership Secretary, George Saint, Rosekenwyn, Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 2BY and he will forward all the details to you. Alternatively, you can download our Application Form, Constitution Membership Rules and Standing Order Mandate, or please join us at our regular meetings at the St Rumon's Social Club, Penryn Street, Redruth on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:30 pm.
Redruth and District Chamber of Commerce is independently funded and sponsored by membership only. The cost of membership is tax deductible and entitles Owners, Directors, Managers and Staff from your company to attend our monthly meetings and other activities such as social events.